It’s fall! What breakfast says fall more than a delicious baked oatmeal? This oatmeal will have your whole house smelling like cinnamon and yummy while it bakes. It’s super easy and super cheap.
I used an even mixture of oats here but you could easily use all of either, or any mixture you choose or have. The original recipe called for using only walnuts but I had some pecans and a tiny bit of walnuts so I used both. Go crazy and use whatever nuts you have or like. You could also use any other berry (strawberry, blueberry etc) instead of raspberries. This oatmeal is pretty customizable.
Here’s what you should make sure you use: VANILLA Almond Milk. You could use plain but Vanilla will be better. Promise.
21 Day Fix Container Values:
Yellow: 1 (oats)
Purple: 1 (berries + bananas)
Blue: 1 (nuts)
Personal Preference Disclaimer: I’d like to add that I do not cook 21 Day Fix recipes incredibly militantly. I don’t count the 2 cups of almond milk or the egg since it’s divided up into so many servings. Do this plan how you like while staying healthy.
Serves 8 servings
5 minPrep Time
35 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup chopped nuts (any kind you want!)
- 2 cups unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3/4 cup natural maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with coconut oil spray.
- Mix together the oats, syrup, baking powder, half of the nuts, cinnamon and 1/2 of the raspberries.
- In another bowl mix the egg, vanilla and milk.
- Spread the oatmeal mix into the pan, pressing into corners, making sure it's even.
- Pour the milk mixture over the oat mix.
- Top with remaining 1/2 raspberries & nuts and sliced bananas.
- Bake for 35 minutes.