Two of my very favorite things! Eggs + Pizza! In my world it doesn’t get much better than this one. You don’t need to be a non-meat-eater to enjoy this one. If you are a meat eater, you could simply use regular pepperoni.
21 Day Fix Pizza Frittata Container Count
red: 2 (2 eggs & veggie pepperoni)
purple: 1/4 (canned crushed tomatos)
yellow: 1/2 (almond milk)
blue: 1 (parm cheese & mozz cheese)
Personal Preference Disclaimer: As always please note that I do not cook 21 Day Fix recipes incredibly militantly. You may only use almond milk as a treat swap. You may want to count the small 1/4 of wine as something. You may not use meat subs like the Tofurkey Pepperoni as a red. This is how I do the plan and you may be different.
Serves 4 servings
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt + pepper
- 4oz veggie pepperoni, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 6oz fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat the eggs, parm cheese, salt & pepper and milk.
- Spray oven safe skillet with coconut oil cooking spray and pour egg mixture into it.
- Continuously stir eggs until they start to firm up, then put skillet in oven.
- Bake until golden and puffy, about 10 min.
- In a second skillet (sprayed with coconut oil), add garlic, pepperoni and oregano and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook until reduced slightly, about 2 min.
- Add the tomatoes and stir occasionally for about 10 min.
- Remove frittata from oven, top with tomato mixture, mozz cheese and basil.